Touch Free Soap Dispenser
ProSKin Care No Touch Foam Soap Dispenser installs in minutes to effectively and economically dilute and dispense our wide variety of foam soaps. Improve employee and customer confidence by installing a dispenser in high-touch and public areas.
When should you wash your hands?
- When coming on duty.
- Between all breaks in procedures.
- Before performing new procedures.
- Before equipment preparation.
- Before and after eating.
- Before donning gloves and after removing gloves.
- Before and after using the restroom.
- When moving from a contaminated procedure site to a clean procedure site.
- After touching inanimate objects that are likely contaminated.
- When hands are soiled, e.g., after sneezing, coughing or blowing your nose.